The weather was balmy, warm, and sunny. How could I complain about that considering it is December 16th? Basking in the glow of December sunlight, I perused InStyle magazine and did some reading. Abby skimmed through a few chapters of Sense and Sensibility before hitting the pool. She had the whole pool to herself, so she splashed around and did whatever 10 year olds do in the pool. Here are a few pictures to make you insanely jealous that you're stuck in the cold, wintery winds of North America... just kidding. ;-)

My hair is truly Anne of Green Gable-ish! I was hoping that the sunlight might bleach it towards a whiter color, but no luck in that area...

2 comments:
I truly love the title for the December part makes me laugh.
I love your hair Liz! ITs just so pretty!!!! How have you been we have been involved in "A Christmas Carol" w/ TTC! Wish you could see it!!
Love you!
~Hannah Lee~
Post a Comment