Does the inside of your purse look like a cloud of Kleenex?
Do you fear that your mucus membranes may work faster than your brain?
Are you drowning in your own drainage?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, salvation may be at hand! Many average Americans find themselves fighting nasal battles. One Texas native says, "It’s often hard to function in my daily activities because I am overwhelmed with drainage and other sinus problems."
Another victim claims, "I take allergy shots and sinus medication. They help, but I still have very severe allergies and frequently come down with colds."
As an increasing amount of American citizens fight these nasal battles, legislators are asking, “How can we curb this deluge of drainage?” Today, the senate passed a bill to increase funding for innovative nasal research. However, many citizens are still wondering, “Is this enough?”
In the midst of this disturbing dilemma, an increasing number of doctors and patients are turning to the NeilMed Sinus Rinse to curb their symptoms. Praised for it’s “large volume irrigation” and pure formula, the NeilMed Sinus Rinse may be the answer to the mounting sinus difficulties faced daily by the American population. A supporter of NeilMed and long-time sinus victim has this to say. "I used to be incapacitated by my allergies. Now, with the help of the sinus rinse, I am once again an active mother, wife, and employee. Without the NeilMed Sinus Rinse, I would still be wallowing in my mucus! Thank you, NeilMed!"
The NeilMed Sinus Rinse, a doctor created product, is gaining increasing endorsement from doctors and ENT specialists nationwide leading some theorists to speculate that the NeilMed Sinus Rinse is indeed the face—or rather, nose—of tomorrow.I’m Elisabeth Kent, and this has been a Fox News Special Report. Thank you, and good night."
In case you haven’t figured out, this is just my random, silly way of telling all of you that I have a terrible cold! Fortunately, there is no need to worry about me. I am religiously dedicated to my Sinus Rinse, and expect to be well again soon
1 comment:
You just totally crack me up!!!
Post a Comment